Over weekend: List all 7 deadly sins, go through story "Two Gallants" and highlight one example of each sin in different colors.
- Graded summary responses
- Will read dante, finish "study guide" as we go along, smith will play "death" metal (joke from Mrs. Smith, hell unit joke) Not actually playing death metal
- Discuss worst sins
- Murder, thieving
- Child abuse/Spouse abuse
- Intentional Ignorance
- Read dante (in groups)
- Fill out Quiz by end of period
- With extra time, start on the "Two Gallants" story
- Think about the guiding question: "To what extent does a creator have responsibility for it's creation?" and "When does the creation assume responsibility for its own actions"
- Think about "What are the greatest wrongs society or an individual can commit?"
End of Class