- Checked out Frankenstein books
- Mrs. Smith checked everyone's five discussion questions
- Turned in "The Fall of Satan" packets (We talked through the first question about Genesis instead of answering it in the packet.)
- Had a fishbowl discussion for the rest of class over the unit and the Main Focus Question: To what extent does a creator have responsibility towards its creation?
- Check out Frankenstein and bring copy to class on Monday
- Last Lecture #1 due next Friday(2/13): Childhood dreams: one common theme