Important points talked about in class:
- Everyone will think Laertes killed Hamlet by accident
- Hamlet envies Laertes fencing ability
- King asks Laertes how far he is willing to go to avenge his fathers death
- Laertes is going to use a poisoned sword
- King wants Hamlet to get tired and want a drink, but Hamlet will drink poison
- Ophelia was looking for flowers, she goes to deep into the bank, her cloths get too heavy and she drowns.
After we read Act 4 we watched all three versions of Ophelia being crazy and compared and contrasted them.
Homework: Review notes on ACT 3 AND 4 (review questions on Mrs. Smiths power point) big quiz WED. Act 4 fishbowl on Friday!