Today, Wednesday November 12th, classes were shortened due to PLC.
We went over quiz questions:
1. Does the queen keep her promise?
2. Hamlet's treatment of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
3. Denmark's feelings regarding Hamlet?
4. Is Hamlet aware of the king's plan?
5. Comparison of Hamlet and Forinbras?
6. What role does madness or genius play in action vs. inaction?
7. Role of honor?
8. What is the information R&G get from Hamlet?
9. What does Hamlet debate in his to be or not to be speech?
10. What does Hamlet tell Ophelia to pursue
11. While Hamlet is in his mothers chamber, who appears to them?
12. Who does Hamlet sit next to in the play?
13. Who is supposed to discover why Hamlet is mad?
14. Who will observe Claudius during the play?
15. How long has it truly been since Hamlet's father died?
16. Where is Polinus when he dies?
17. Give two theories as to why Hamlet doesn't kill Claudius
18. How is Ophelia a victim in the play?
We also watched a few different versions of act 3.
Hamlet quiz is next week and is worth a lot of points so read act 4.
Homework: Act 4